Sunday, June 24, 2012

Grand Cayman Botanical Park

My first post of the summer is not from the comforts of Tennessee and our quaint neighborhood but from the shores of an island. A summer internship for the hubs brought us to Grand Cayman. I am so thankful for the ability to join him. On the weekends we get to see the sights and enjoy the sand and sun.

This is a viewing of our finds at one of the most incredible parks I have ever seen. Being hot is not something I enjoy. You can imagine how well the humid oceanic climate and I are getting along. However, when beauty like this is in my presence I am able to cope a lot easier.

Welcome to the Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Park. If you ever make it to Grand Cayman, this is a stop you MUST make.




























No comments:

Post a Comment