Friday, January 13, 2012

Fall Family Photos

A new full-time job has obviously pulled me away from blogging. I know I say I will get better at this every time I post...I am a work in progress I suppose.

At my new full-time job I have met one of the loveliest ladies I have ever known and she, along with her family, entrusted their 2011 family photo shoot to yours truly. I even took my husband along on this one; a real family affair.

We spent a few hours walking all over the family farm finding some great locations for some pretty memorable moments. This is what I took away with me at the end of the day. I am thankful to the whole family for my first official gig in East Tennessee! What a blast!

For blogging purposes I was feeling black and white.


Ever had a little boy that was not willing to have his picture made? Just find a horsey swing and you will be just fine. 





No comments:

Post a Comment