Friday, January 3, 2014

Nashville Lovin: Kavon + Jillian


Timing was everything with Kavon and Jillian's engagement shoot. Jillian works in Ireland and was home over Christmas for only a number of days and I happen to be passing through Nashville at just the right time. Not only that, we had rain that seemed as though it would never stop and temperatures that weren't ideal for being outdoors. Then, in just a couple of hours the clouds blew out, the sun shined bright and the temperature was perfect.

I am so glad this sweet couple let me spend some time with them. It couldn't have been more enjoyable. And I forgot how much fun it is to shoot in an urban setting. Nashville will never lose it's place in my heart.

All the best to Kavon and Jillian and their Fall wedding! It will be stunning.














No comments:

Post a Comment